Quick House Update

Since some of y’all have asked in private, here’s the latest on the Quest to Move Out From Under the Baby.

We submitted our offer package by 9:30am yesterday morning. There were a total of 4 bids on the house. We hope to hear today how well our bid was in comparison to the others, but the trustees of the estate have until Monday to settle on the offer. So now we just wait. Anxiously. Sigh.

Keep those fingers crossed for us please!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s