I know, I know, I’m behind but this girl just started working again!
Anyway, WonderCon. We ended up going both Saturday and Sunday because there were two panels on Sunday that looked like fun. Saturday was basically movie themed – there were big panels for the upcoming Watchmen, Star Trek, and Terminator movies. Sunday was more television oriented with panels from Chuck and Sarah Connor Chronicles.
Saturday definitely had the best costumes (see the Bumblebee costume above). Sunday was less humid and easier to move around.
Some random thoughts about the show:
* Adam Baldwin is handsome and funny.
* I want to have beers with the whole cast of Chuck. (And if you’re not watching this show, you should check it out.)
* Watchmen looks incredibly faithful to the book.
* Shirley Manson, lead singer of Garbage, is super cute.
* McG, the director of Terminator Salvation, swears like a pirate.
* There weren’t as many Rorshach costumes as I’d feared.
* Adam West still rocks.
* But I didn’t see Carrie Fischer or Mark Hamill.
* And San Francisco still rules. See graffiti below:
If you can’t read it, it says “Is your dog bulemic? Here are some signs: 1. Vomiting 2. Eating grass” It’s hilarious.
Ok, my working self is sleepy. Logging off to watch some TV!