1. Remember when Cuba Gooding Jr won that Oscar that one time? It makes me sad that he’s on a Hanes ad now.
2. I was wondering this weekend what happened to Vin Diesel, cuz I kinda liked him. Turns out he, and pretty much the whole original cast of The Fast and the Furious are working on… Fast and Furious (the 4th film in the franchise). For realz.
3. Andrew is making me watch V (The Original Mini-Series). I like that so far, we’re like “yeah, aliens, sure, manufacture secret stuff in our factories, no problem!” Also, Freddy Kruger is in this! Fun fact: He was up for the role of Luke Skywalker.
4. Everyone in St. Louis: Go see the Magic Smoking Monkey show next weekend. I hear it’s hilarious.
5. We had sopaipillas for dessert tonight. I’d forgotten how yummy they are – hadn’t had them since I was little.
Ok, back to some V!