1. Various shades of blue, pink, green and purple lighting gels. By the way, I’ve always wanted to try the “wash a gel” trick but I’ve never seen old gels to do it.
2. A box of shrinky dinks?!?!! New project! I’m terribly excited about this. I’m thinking keychains!
3. Multiple copies of plays (Why do I have 4 copies of the same book of As You Like It? I know I’ve done that show twice but still!)
4. Death threat from Lt. Jim of the KISS Army. It’s really better if you don’t ask…
5. A bridal book. As in, a binder in which I built sections to plan out my wedding. (Seriously? I thought I was going to do the whole 9 yards at some point?)
6. A TON of greeting cards. Seriously, I have a lot of cards. I need to start collecting addresses now so I can send some cards out. Send me your address, will ya? (Especially you, KC, as I found some DVDs I meant to give you.)
7. College text books. I didn’t look at them in college, why did I think I’d want to look at them AFTER college?
8. Grad school packets. I was so cute when I was young. Thinking I’d have a career ‘n’ stuff.
9. A high school phone directory. Yikes!
10. My final college transcript! I had slightly higher grades than I remembered.
And I’m still unboxing, people!
Those of you that have moved recently, find any “oh my God I still HAVe that” items?